Do you still believe that Georgian is one of the most difficult languages to learn?
This is a myth
It’s as possible as to learn any other languages.
Civic Development Institute aims to simplify your communication in Georgian in different formal and non-formal everyday situations.
After each lesson you will be able :
- To introduce yourself in to your colleagues, neighbors, classmates
- To ask for help, interact with the shop consultant about the price etc.
- To read the restaurant menu and order the meal
- To fill in the registration forms at the university, hotel etc.
- To write mails or to post in Georgian in social network
- To deal with various communicative tasks demanding listening, speaking, reading or writingin Georgian.
Classes are led by Ekaterine Kutateladze who is experienced in teaching Georgian as a Foreign Language and is a co-author of methods and textbooks for teaching Georgian as a foreign language.
- Group courses (6-10 persons): 300GEL/month (12 h / month)
- Small groups (3-5 persons): 420GEL/month(12 h / month)
- Individual courses: 40GEL / h
- Online learning (moodle, skype): 30 GEL/h
Write us: firstname.lastname@example.org