In connection to the local self-governance elections of 2014, the Civic Development Institute (CDI) has resumed its media monitoring within the frameworks of the EU-UNDP funded project “Professional Media for Elections”. The monitoring is taking place from April 15, 2014throughJune30, 2014 and covers 12 most highly rated Georgian websites that are of a news portal type: netgazeti.ge, droni.ge, politico.ge (up to September 18), liberali.ge, news.ge, presa.ge, civil.ge, tabula.ge, garbonline.tv, for.ge, dfwatch.net, palitratv.ge.
- Media monitoring of 2014 local self-governance elections. Election Monitoring of Online Media. June, 2014
- Media Monitoring of Local Government Elections of 2014. Monitoring of Online Media. May – June, 2014
- Media monitoring of 2014 local self-governance elections Election Monitoring of Online Media. April – May , 2014
This report covers the period from September to November. Election monitoring of news web pages is comprised of qualitative and quantitative components. Quantitative components include the time allocated to election subjects and the coverage tone. Components of qualitative monitoring look at balance, accuracy, facts-based reporting, and evaluation of headlines and visual materials of the articles.
- Election Monitoring of Online Media. October - November, 2013
- Election Monitoring of Online Media . September - October , 2013
- Election Media Monitoring. September 22, 2012
- Election Media Monitoring. July – September, 2012
This programme has been funded by the United States Agency for International Development and implemented in partnership with IFES